Sunday, September 10, 2006

Wow! and Frustration!

I've gotten a couple more plate sales just this last week! Everyone seems really excited about how they can completely customize the plates and have their "perfect" thing on the wall. The downside of course, is that customized plates definately take longer and are more time intensive - but much more fun to see everyone's happy face!

So the upside of small business ownership is satisfaction, but the downside is time at night after the kids go to sleep I'm working. Today, I got to run all over Fox Valley Shopping Center looking for a specific paper I need for a plate, only to find out the only store to carry it is the local one I originally bought it at, which is closed on Sundays. So tomorrow early it will be the paper run, then putting the last plate together. Hopefully I can kill two birds with one stone and ask about getting appointments with area gift store people.

A friend suggested I look at ebay and try listing them under Christian gifts. Maybe I'll try that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home