Monday, September 25, 2006

So I'll finally get around to doing these surveys

Your Linguistic Profile:
70% General American English
10% Dixie
10% Upper Midwestern
5% Yankee
0% Midwestern


Okay, I'm truly horrified by this next set of results:

Your Geek Profile:

Academic Geekiness: Low
Fashion Geekiness: Low
Gamer Geekiness: Low
Geekiness in Love: Low
General Geekiness: Low
Internet Geekiness: Low
Movie Geekiness: Low
Music Geekiness: Low
SciFi Geekiness: Low


I've misrepresented myself for years. I always thought I really was a geek!

This next one really didn't bother me as much...

You Belong in London

You belong in London, but you belong in many cities... Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sidney. You fit in almost anywhere.
And London is diverse and international enough to satisfy many of your tastes. From curry to Shakespeare, London (almost) has it all!


In all honesty, I have no desire whatsoever to update my circle of friends, it just keeps getting bigger and better. And no friend knows you as well as an old friend.

You've Changed 36% in 10 Years

Ah, the past! You may not remember it well - because you're still living in it.
While you've changed some, you may want to update your wardrobe, music collection and circle of friends.


And yes, I got tagged by Julie for the book survey a LOOONGGG time ago, but my motto is better late than never!

1.One book that changed your life: other than the Bible, the Parksnarrion trilogy by Elizabeth Moon.

2.One book that you’ve read more than once: Most good series - as each new one comes out I reread all the previous ones. Anita Blake by Laurell K Hamilton is killing me...

3.One book you’d want on a desert island: Robinson Crusoe

4.One book that made you laugh: Beauty and the Geek

5.One book that made you cry: Beautiful Joe (my copy is so old it has no cover and the pages are frayed.

6.One book you wish had been written: How to find your way for certain out of your current mess without pissing anyone off...

7.One book you wish had never been written: I don't participate in book banning.

8.One book you’re currently reading: Trying to quit for a little while - when I start I binge (I read the Kushiel series in 3? or was it 4 days...including the new books/series offshoot). Kind of like blogging...

9.One book you’ve been meaning to read: N.T Wright The People of the New Testament (or something like that) I get 5 pages and then get distracted. I had that problem with Divine Conspiracy.

10.One book you’d like to write: God doesn't hate Girls

Oh, and since I'm on this roll how about this too...

You Are a Drama Princess (or Prince)

You're not over the top dramatic, but you have your moments.
You know how to steal the spotlight...
And how to act out to get your way.

People around you know that you're good for a laugh.
But at times, your drama gets a bit too much for everyone.
Tone it down a tad, and you'll still be the center of attention.


Oh NO! How accurate are these anyway??

You Are a Little Scary

You've got a nice edge to you. Use it.


I can live with that one!

You Are Bold And Brave

But daring? Not usually?
You tend to like to make calculated risks.
So while you may not be base jumping any time soon...
You are up for whatever's new and (a little) exciting!


Umm, can someone translate this?

Your Kissing Purity Score: 23% Pure

For you, it's all kiss and no talk.

You're in a permanent lip lock.


So anyone for ebay?
Your Life Is Worth...

$744,500


Yahoo!
You Are Incredibly Logical

Move over Spock - you're the new master of logic
You think rationally, clearly, and quickly.
A seasoned problem solver, your mind is like a computer!


I wish...
You Are a Pundit Blogger!

Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few


I guess I should quit while I'm ahead...Naaahh.
You Are 25% Left Brained, 75% Right Brained

The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.


Alright, y'all is this one true? If so, I'm so self delusional.
Your Personality Profile

You are pure, moral, and adaptable.
You tend to blend into your surroundings.
Shy on the outside, you're outspoken to your friends.

You believe that you live a virtuous life...
And you tend to judge others with a harsh eye.
As a result, people tend to crave your approval.


I should have quit while I was ahead!
You Are 68% Abnormal

You are at high risk for being a psychopath. It is very likely that you have no soul.

You are at high risk for having a borderline personality. It is very likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at high risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is very likely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.


This is better!
You Are 40% Weird

Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!


Enough really!

4 Comments:

Blogger gerbmom said...

Hey Char -
What is the one thing you could take away from me that would devastate me? My books. I had to laugh - or maybe empathize when I read Girl Meets God by Lauren Winner. She was trying to decide what to give up for lent. Her minister told her it had to be something that would really hurt. Really. And, knowing her, he told her to give up reading for lent. She couldn't even touch a book. It about killed her. As it would me. And apparently you. Interesting book if you haven't read it...... :)
As for all the quizzes - later. Some are pretty funny! C-ya Friday nite.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Charlotte Wyncoop said...

You should come over sometime and peruse the library - it's not like you aren't out this directly at least once a week...

I'm abstaining from books, aside from boring vision team ones, at the moment. Trying to get something else done. Like blogging>> not really, just another addiction I should abstain from...

8:26 PM  
Blogger Dsrtrosy said...

Hey girl! I'll have you know I took ALL of these blogthings! hahaha...not surprised at how similar we are, except I am A BIGGER GEEK THAN YOU ARE!!! Love you, hope worship is wonderful and God is blessing. --Sarah--

5:57 PM  
Blogger Al Hsu said...

Hi, remember me from Kairos days? Found you via Mike Clawson's blog. Hope all is well!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home